Ah, my blog is in the mess.
Update after 12am, here and there.
Gosh !
THURSDAY.
Super long day in school.
My lunch was not even one whole Quaver biscuit ! I ate at least 3/4 of it & had to rush back to class.
It's so horrible ! D:
Had to wait until i got home & waited until it was time for dinner.
Busy the whole night, doing piles of work !
FRIDAY.
Super short day in school,not really short.
Ended school earlier of all days lol.
Went home & ate my lunch (:
Went down to MHI as usual.
Dinner with friends (:
Slacked, slacked the whole evening @ MHI & didn't do work which is so irritating =x
Supper with Kor @ TPY.
Turned out that I was so affected by him -_- (I'm alright now anyway)
Argued with him so much online, the moment I got home & got online.
For 1 1/2 hour or more than that !
But, still..
THANK GOD.
We are still brother and sister :D
Both of us are different from others, just being sisters/brothers-in-Christ, because this already started before I start to know Christ.
See how wonderful my Kor is, brought me to church to know Christ. All thanks to him :D
Yet, we don't get to understand each other.
Misunderstandings are always there & pray that God'll be there for us to sort this kind of thing (:
THANK GOD, THANK GOD ! :D
Irritated the whole night, didn't do work ! Have to push everything to tomorrow & Sunday ! D:
TODAY.
Morning gonna be destroyed with last minute changes D:
Afternoon, gonna be out with my mum.
Night, too tired to do already D:
GOD, GIVE ME ALL YOUR STRENGTH TONIGHT TO DO ALL MY WORK ! (:
I'll update again tonight !
I'm rushing for time, going down to primary school to meet a very important person ! (which I rejected so many times, yet doesn't work =x)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment