Wednesday, July 1, 2009

I deleted the previous posts.
I'm going to re-type everything for the past few days again.

CAMP,
I will just put my testimony about the camp here, instead of talking about these 3 days of camp.

I learnt alot from this camp, during Spiritual Gifts, BGR and Faith sharings !
You know ah,
The Bukit Timah Park, amazing race,
One of the stations was at the peak, and my group was walking until we saw a shortcut.
I didn't want to take the shortcut because,
on seeing the shortcut, it is quite tiring to climb up and up and up without stopping !
In the end,
I took it with my group.
I'm encouraged by Joeeng's words "Don't give up!" & Clement & Stephanie were behind me, in case ..
I managed to reach the peak, together with my group !
And,
I learnt alot from the sharing of BGR by Patrick and also, now I'm in my puberty stage.
I also learnt from the sharing of Faith by Andrew, because some people may know that I always want to give up on some things.
This encouraged me not to give up & put more faith in God.
In the first place, truthfully I didn't have much faith in God.
I just want to pray for more focus in God ! (:
That's all.

MONDAY,

First day of school,

I didn't turn up, was on MC due to my gastric pains.
Was wondering how things in school are like, because timetable is messed up and there're many new faces in my class, meaning new teachers !
Took ample rest at home,
No reason, I was being so frustrated & annoyed !
Could not vent my frustrations out & went to sleep without packing things for next day school.

TUESDAY,
Second day of school, but first day to me.

Got shocked, because school has turned to be like a hospital when I firstly entered the gate in the morning.
Teachers were wearing masks and asking students tons of questions.

There was this teacher asking me whether I came to school the day before.
When I was saying 'Nope' & her eyes went wide open, looking at me.
Imagine how scary it was ! -________________-

I told her it was because of gastric pains & was on MC,
but my mind was thinking that ' don't try to make it as like I've H1N1 huh ?! '
She only got what I said after few times of repeating.
I guess that she was in a shocked state, in the first place >.<

Yeah, many new teachers.
Never expect my co-form teacher to be the teacher whom taught me before when I were in sec 1.
She was just a trainee & was on training when I were in sec 1,
Right now,
She is a qualified teacher & back in my school to teach.
I NEVER EXPECT HER TO REMEMBER ME,
WHEN I FOUND HER SO SUPER FAMILIAR !

Even, she mentioned to the whole class that she taught me before & I was like so 'paiseh' please, lol ?

Anyway, lessons were alright.
But, one funny thing is that I didn't bring any paper to school, just the file with the old timetable & few papers from last term =x
Not even foolscap paper, either !
Things were screwed up & I got frustrated again at night >.<
Thanks to Kor, that I felt much better after hours, which was already in the middle of night =x
Zzz.

See the next post of today's updates (:

No comments: