The moment I reached home, I went with a big sigh.
The day has finally ended for me, time to fight throughout the evening/night !
Work is there, waiting for my pen to touch them.
I'm going with another big sigh & thinking about what is going to happen tomorrow.
Will I collapse tomorrow?
Will I die tomorrow?
Will I fall sick tomorrow?
Will I just meet with an incident and just go Heaven on the spot?
God, help me !
But, I believe God is super great !
On wed, I finish early, 115pm ! ! ! The disappointing thing is that I've to go school as usual at 7am on Wed, instead of 830am ! ! !
Should I feel happy or annoyed ? LOL :D
Nevertheless, still appreciate what is given though ! (:
Give me some strength !
O levels Maths prelim next monday ! Wtf ?!
I'm not even prepared for it !
HELP ME ! ! !
I'm sucking in Maths ! D:
Anyone wanna be my studying buddy for this coming weekend? LOL.
Can be anyone who is super free & able to accompany me as well (:
Time schedule that I gonna have self-studying outside: (can't really confirm yet)
1. Friday early evening, all the way up to night
2. Saturday afternoon, all the way up to night
3. Sunday afternoon? (still unsure)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment