My weekend is described as horrible.
Today, didn't go for church service (Forgive me, God !)
Went down for SF, but was late ):
Missed the worship songs but, came in time to watch Purpose Driven Life video.
Thank God for that !
After the video, did some discussion questions.
Came to sharing our fears in life..
For some reasons, I nearly burst into tears (Sorry, I won't tell you why if you ask me personally)
Went lunch with friends & went back to MHI for no reason.
Soon or later, went off.
Supposed to study, but slacked until late evening @ Orchard, then later back to Dhoby Ghaut.
Headed home & now, just had dinner with family(:
School's starting tomorrow !
HORRIBLE !
I'm ending school late, everyday except Friday ! D:
God, give me strength & bless all those whose O levels prelims're starting tomorrow !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment