O LEVELS MATHS PRELIM PAPER 1 TODAY D:
Really sucks !
Yeah, my days are getting more sucky.
PAPER 2 TOMORROW D:
Hopefully this paper is easier than today's paper.
I'm losing confidence & trying to get more faith in myself ! Rah !
I'm expecting myself to fail & proceed to ITE instead of sec 5 !
WTF?!
Anyway, wherever I go, I hope our friendship and support from you all are still there.
I know now, I'm losing trust in almost all of you D:
Like wtf ?!
Rah !
Tomorrow's Tuesday ! D:
TUESDAY BLUES.
With PE & finishing school at 4pm & tuition in the evening (I guess so?) !
N LEVELS PRELIMS ARE LIKE 1-2 WEEKS AWAY ! D:
I'm not fully prepared yet, oh freaking hell.
LOL ! FIGHTING ! :D
It's a must to start self-studying all the way until my last major exam paper ends on the spot !
Btw !
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LIM JIA YI ! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment