Saturday, July 25, 2009

So freaking early at this hour.
Yesterday got so much internet problems, that my brother & I were so flared up.
SORRY PEOPLE, WHO I KEPT ON TALKING HALFWAY LAST NIGHT & THOSE WHO I NEVER REPLY!
(if anyone talks to me - btw i didn't see anyone talking to me because my msn kept on going on and off )

I slept after he slept.
And now, he woke up after I woke up.
LOL, siblings' connection huh?

Hmm?
Yesterday was another dreadful day in school, so much work :D
Went down to MHI as usual.
Ended up talking, playing BUT managed to understand abit of graphs & new method to solve ! :D
Dinner & supper @ MACs, before heading home (:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO LYNETTE LIM ! Sorry my post updated a day late ):

Today, self-study later with friends(:
SHOPPING, perhaps :D
Okay, update again tonight ! :D

No comments: