What was happening today,
I went to see doctor at polyclinc & got my 6th MC of these 7 months.
On medication for 6 weeks, from today, which suck man !
I wanted to go down for tuition, but Kor refused me to come & insisted me to rest.
Yah, yah
My gastrics are going to be there like forever nowadays.
I just need someone whom I can rant at, someone whom I can get some motivation from ):
Yah, yah.
From my earlier post, I sorta argued with Kor.
I'm trying to get him to get my point, not fighting back for himself or whatever so.
It's so irritating ! ):
My maths prelims on Monday and Tuesday !
Last week's tuition and today's tuition cancelled & this coming weekend, he won't be around !
HOW AM I GOING TO SURVIVE WITH THIS FREAKING MATHS PRELIMS ?!
WHAT THE HELL !
Someone who is a maths genius, please help me out ! T.T
Yeah, i know i suck in my studies, but doesn't mean that you have to neglect me and help with those smarter ones & hardworking ones ! ):
I NEED SOMEONE TO MOTIVATE ME !
Yeah, what's so great to be still your mei. Your mei sucks in everything ):
My health even sucks, sensitive stomach & can't take up too much stress.
OH GOD.
Please help me, God ! At least, be grateful for what God has given to me (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment