Sunday, July 12, 2009

Yeah, super late right now.
I can't sleep & I've to attend early morning church service later !
Rah, rah ! :D

Eh, I just chatted with a friend & whatever lah.
The feeling that I had recently came back again & I don't know whether I should stop again.
Oh gosh !
God, help me ! :D

Oh yeah.
What happened to life everywhere?
On my way home just now, I saw 2 crazy old women, that freaked me out !
One was banging door at bus interchange, talking to herself or someone in air & another one was sorta scolding few boys, on their bikes.
So ridiculous ! LOL.

Damn, should collect my physics textbook later !
It's so troublesome lah !
Wish that someone could help me instead =x

Feeling gulity at the same time.
I shall book my next weekend for my family, rah :D
Don't ask me out, please(:

OKAY, GOOD NIGHT !
I gonna sleep soon or later or whenever.
I'm doing some crazy Biology work (:

No comments: