Monday, August 31, 2009

Day was spent resting, taking meds and eating at home.
I felt that it was so wasted.
):

Last night was the worst night of all.
I felt bad that my dad had to wake up in the middle of night & my mum could not rest.
They had to bring me to a 24-hr clinic.
It's 9th MC.

Today didn't go school obviously.
Missed the teachers' day celebrations, extra english lesson and a hang-out with my girlfriends to celebrate my bestfriend's bday.
Sorry, bestfriend ♥ !
How saddening that I had to miss so many nice events today..

It's what I get, for not taking care of myself enough ):
N levels're coming.
In midst of gastric cramps.
Oh, no! It's gonna be a doom doom for me ):

PRAY HARD !
Give me strength, give me wisdom! Give me some love, care, concern. He is great! (:

wishing that my God-bro to be what he used to be like..
he changed so much, that he never realise himself..
God, is it you that change him?
i disappointed him so much that i could be shaken that easily..
but what about myself..being disappointed that a big change is seen in him..
his heart has hardened for his God-sis..
God, is that You to give him to be this way?
Tell me..

Today is ending soon, September is arriving in few hours' time.
Less than a week's time, my REAL BIG exams are here! D:
TIME TO MUG ! ! ! D:
Gosh ! !

No comments: