Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just a simply quiet weekend.

I studied the whole day of yesterday, after hitting the gym in the morning.
Supposed to hang out in town at night, but changed mind.
I didn't have a good sleep either.

1am to 3am, 4am to 7am today.
Hit the gym again, my legs nearly collapsed, lol =x
Today @ MHI was quite touching and starting to miss people.
Wei Tjin ! !
He is such a nice funny guy, leaving to China for studies for 2 years.

I made a powerpoint presentation for him with tons of photos.
[Sorry people if this touched you alot & made you feel crying.. =)]
These brought back many great happiness to me.
Things change & guessing that I'm out of this clique of people & joining the youths instead.

16 years of my life is coming closer and closer.
But, I don't look forward to it.
Especially when I have to face problems and stress ):

Pray hard for all these ~

No comments: