Super tired, super crazy today.
Didn't update for last few days because i were STUDYING ! !
So good girl hor, hee! :D
Hmm.
Past few days, i were thinking through.
I watched some tv dramas & felt very afraid of losing my close ones.
Well, I shouldn't be afraid because God is there !! (:
Today was a super crazy day.
Helped in MHI drama straight after home, meaning that I didn't go home at all.
And, I had to carry 2 bags and a file to school - embarrassing, but i don't have a choice.
Well, during acting.
Fun and interesting, learnt many things and experienced (:
In the late evening.
More and more people started calling my name, wish I could be in heaven at that moment T.T
Helped so much, till I nearly collapsed.
FINALLY.
Till the last part of my whole entire day today,
I managed to get to macs and spend time with my clique, phew! :D
And then,
HOME ! ! ! !
I'm really exhausted, gosh!
Tomorrow is another long day again. God, pls give me strength!
BTW.
Sorry those who I screamed at just now, because I was busy and you all were blocking the way too !
SORRRYYY AH..
Okay, update again.
Goodnight :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment