YO, I'M BACK .
Went out for a short break for 3 hours .
Bought a cap & slippers ! Yay ! :D
I broke the record ! !
The earliest time was 4 hours, before this .
Ha ha ha !
Funny part when I went out just now .
I went to Bugis, then to DG, then back to Bugis again, then back to DG again, to go home .
Up and down, to shop around .
Ha ha ha ha ! :D
Thank God for a great short afternoon with Char ! :D
A short good quality of time to be spent together .
It was a long time that I went out with her alone again !
Okay, gotta stop for the day .
Mugging mode for tomorrow paper !
AWAITING,
For my dinner at the same time ! :D
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment