YO, PEOPLE !
I must really say life sucks .
Still, no matter what .
I'll still go on & finish my N levels & proceed to the next step of life .
I still have my other friends, girlfriends & guy friends if THEY still want to continue to ignore me ♥
Not forgetting my pretty babe .
Excited for her little one .
Also, this cute funny couple .
Excited for their new home .
Problems will never end & I seek Him for His strength and wisdom .
PRELIMS ARE STARTING TOMORROW FOR ME !
3 papers in a day - 2 EL papers & 1 SS paper !
Jiayou ! ! :D
Surprising news .
I went gym on Sunday morning to exercise, before I went church service - That explains why I were a little late for service, hee ! :D
I just went gym again just now .
Exercising !
Made me feel better, like so great :D
Soon, let's go jogging or cycling at ECP with me !
Train my leg muscles .
FATS suck ! Ha ha ha ! :D
OKAY GONNA MUG NOW .
Update again (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment