Sunday, September 20, 2009

55% recuperating..
What was happening for the past 2 days and today?

Friday,

Gastric cramps was back, as I thought..
Puked out my breakfast in sch, then puked twice at home.
Nothing is in my stomach this time.
Felt weak.
Didn't eat much for dinner, had diarrahea (don't know how many times already)
Sigh!
Pray for me to recover soon!

Saturday,
Still uncomfortable.
Still not well ):
Still having diarrahea again and again ):
Saw a doctor today & it's stomach flu this time!
How horrible is this !!
Gastrics is after menses cramps.
Stomach flu is after gastrics.
Sigh!
Pray that you will heal me with your mighty power!

Sunday,
Woke up early again.
Not a peaceful sleep in any way.
Diarrahea again and again !!! Ahh, what's this?
Took meds and slept and slept.
Had a bad headache, due to excessive sleep.
Got myself out of sofa, watched TV.
Updating here..
Hopefully, I'll get better tomorrow.
It's a must that I must get out of the house tomorrow to get some freshening air.
Pray for me!

Well,
My break over these few days is all destroyed by this stomach flu attack ):
Disappointing..
How am I going to get focused on my studies?
It is about 2 weeks left before my next paper !!!!

Time for me to push myself even harder !
I really hope that nothing else will affect me more than these !

No comments: