Thursday, September 17, 2009

The feeling came back again, a moment ago.
I don't know why, but missing some people that have been coming in my life for past few weeks, months and years.
Just want to pray for things happening around me:

Dear Father in Heaven,

I pray that you will be always there for me and everyone else.
Take that feeling away from me.
Give me some strength and strong feeling to go on with my life.
I pray for Ipoh mission trippers to be in good health and give them all your mighty power as they prepare themselves for the trip.
Soften their hearts and give them peace as they do Your work in Ipoh to touch people's lives there.
I pray for Kor that you will bless him with mighty power to stay in good health and lighten his heart with Your peace.
Keeping Caroline in prayers, continue to give her strength as she goes through her first pregnancy.
Also, Wei Tjin, continue to keep him safely in Your hands & always be with him as sometimes he may feel lonely.
I pray that you will bless everyone in Your wonderful hands.
Pray that you will continue to soften people's hearts to get to know that God is a wonderful Saviour!
In Jesus's name, I pray.

Amen.

Now 10pm plus & I haven't touch my school things.
My mind is really in a whirl.
I think I've to give myself a break & have some thoughts in mind for the moment.

Tomorrow is Friday, just one more day of school !!
Faster come and end the day quickly (:

No comments: