Updating before MIA-ing for the next few days,
FINALLY! YES..
I managed to get out of the house today!
Breakfast with family.
Ate a little ):
Sent my brother to SMU for his self-study.
Parents got to see bulidings in city areas like Cityhall, Bugis and DG areas along the way.
Went fishing at Yishun.
Then, I went to meet my girlfriends at Bugis for shopping.
A while later, I left.
Headed to airport, budget terminal.
Welcomed the ipoh mission trippers back - Had to wait for an hour plus before they came out of arrival hall.
I received mosquito bite(s) while waiting, which is irritating please =/
Dinner with some of them.
Bused home with dear sweetie Ellen.
Got to hear many things from her about the trip, even some secrets =x
I'm glad for her, although she didn't tell any single soul at that moment.
Thank God ! :D
Continue to do that in her & give her some confidence to be more exposed to people outside her(:
SCHOOL IS TOMORROW!
Nothing is prepared truly for school/preparations for upcoming exams.
NOTHING !! D:
Ugh!
Pray for me to have a clear mind, peaceful heart, reducing my pain/uncomfort in my stomach!
Time for me to get away from blogging!
SEE YOU ALL SOON!
Be right back soon or later, readers! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment