HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO XUEHUI ! :D
I'm really super tired today.
Sleepless night again, last night because of so many reasons.
Yet, I went to gym with Ellen this early morning.
Went church service with her - we went late; forgive us, God ! (:
Prayer meeting at MHI today.
Just few of us, as some went to JB for training of leadership yesterday and some ''disappeared'' today.
Just as usual.
Thanks to every single of you who prayed for me,
for my N levels upcoming papers !
Especially my dear babe, Caroline (:
Went off & I won't elaborate for the rest of my day.
I won't be updating for the next few days due to exams.
I may be MIA for a short while, after that.
As this phrase comes to my mind,
I believe.. My life turns, everyone's lives will turn too.
I'm going to face a big great challenge while I face my N levels & the next step after that.
Until I graduate from my studies.
PRAY FOR ME ! :D
I believe this phrase will come true while I serve ''my'' ministry.
FYI.
why i say ''my''?
Because it's a deaf ministry and myself is a deaf person and helping out in the ministry such as organising events and be part of it.
Okay, I gotta to bathe already.
SEE YOU ALL, SOON.
Do text me anything, phone is switched on for 24-hour.
PS.
Don't spam my sms inbox..Or else, you will die under me, LOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment