Very tired and stressed.
I got disappointed again and again ):
Tuesday,
I went down to MHI for tuition & things were alright.
Got home & did work until after midnight.
Sleepless night ):
Wednesday,
School until 4pm plus.
Did work until after midnight again.
Sleepless night ):
Thursday,
School until 4pm plus.
Went to meet friends for a short while & got home late in the evening.
Did work until after midnight again and again.
Another ...sleepless night ):
3 nights of 5 hours of sleep each at a go, is really stressful !!
Today,
School until nearly 2pm when usual dismissal time is 1250pm ):
I couldn't have a break even today is Friday.
I've 1 composition, 2 situational writings and 1 comprehension due tomorrow.
FYI: I've school again tomorrow morning !! ):
8am to 10am, oh my gosh!
STRESSED !!! D:
Today evening was quiet, but some things distracted me at first.
And not long ago, I just got disappointed again.
Why I've to face this when I'm in this kind of situation? ):
You all bring me disappointment again and again.
Should I trust you all in this way? ):
Anyway,
I have to pull myself through for N levels 2 subjects next week !!
I've to do my work now, for tomorrow due !!
PRAY FOR ME!
D:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment