Friday, October 2, 2009

Felt so blessed that I couldn't sleep, ha! xD
Another reason is people texting me at the early hour, when I'm supposed to go school, hee :D!

Okay,
I'm going to list all 70 names, together with some words from me(: - It doesn't matter if my post is super long(:
(No worries, i've a record of names who wished me, all of you are not forgotten by me)
It doesn't matter if everyone doesn't see the message - God knows(:

1. Caroline, my pretty babe
Unexpectedly, you are the first person to give me present, wish me in advance.
Thanks for the present, it's really sweet of you! =)

2. Dr Victor
Thanks for the present(including: thank you, Erni for it!), the wishes in SMS! - I'm no longer baby, hee :D!

3. Kor, the soccerdude
You are the first person to wish me on MSN exactly at 12am.
Thanks for the present & card! Had a blessed evening with you yesterday - Again, it's sweet of you! =)

4. Bestfriend, Mansura
You're the first person to wish me on SMS exactly at 12am.
I guess you must be tired to wait until 12am - Thank you bestfriend! ILY ♥!
Somehow, you got mad(is it?) that you went to wish me on facebook, my blog! Haha, ily! ♥

5. Chanying & Veronica
Thanks for wishes at 12am plus! Next time, try to be exactly 12am, fight with others to be the first person, ha! :D - Anyway one is my great childhood buddy & another one is my great whinning cousin ♥

6. Lynette Lim, my sexy babe
Night owl, indeed! Wished me in sms, at 2am plus O.o! Anyway thanks for the wishes! (:

7. Xuehui, Yuting, Yanxin, Thivya, Diyana
Your smses are really great huh, 5 smses at one go at 5am plus - which woke me up instanteously lol?
Thank you for wishes! - Yah, sorry I never attend school, hee :D!

8. Ellen, Ms Jo Lim, Ivy, Yinking, TWL, Mr Lee HK, Aunty Julie, Rachel Koh
Thanks for your wishes in smses! You people sms me, one after another one until 12pm plus.
I didn't have a break from smsing, LOL?
Some of them also wished me in facebook, like some mad people! Ha! :D
Thank you!! Greatly appreciated, hee :D!

9. Mummy!! ♥♥♥
Wished me when she reached home from market, heh!
She treated me to lunch at Swenses! So shiok lah, hee :D! She bought me .. (Remembered I say you all will find out yourselves, when you see me =p)

10. Patrick Wee, Cherie, Joeeng, Steven Lu, Yewkim, Bryan, Janice, Cousin Vanessa
All smsed me from afternoon all the way to late evening.
Thank you, thank you for your wishes! You people are great, never expect so many wishes! (:

11. Ginny & Adrian, the smarties
Ha, this's really funny! Bumped to them at Cityhall & concidencely, they had my bday present with them.
When Ginny gave me, I was like thinking that it was a fake one because we just bumped unexpectedly lol?
Anyway, thanks for the little cute book!
I actually was looking for a cute book like this, to record my personal stuffs!
You 2 granted my wish, so awesome! :D

12. Abbie, Zhoumeng & Benjamin
Thanks for your msn wishes! Abbie, Happy Birthday to you also, hee :D!

13. Layling, Jaslyn
Thanks for wishes that you tagged in my blog! :D

14. Elaine, Lakk, Ben, Erni, Wee Loon, Aloy, Rashidah, Edward Kok, Limin, Yanyu, Euphemia, Rebecca, Issac, Lynette Ch'ng, Jiayi, Yuee, Patricia, Mary Lim, Eugene How, Colleen, Juncong, Ernest, Arthur, Priscilla Teo, Sheryl Koh, Janessa, Danny, Carlo, Cousin Lingwei, Doris Ang
ALLLLLLL THEESSEEE PEOPLE!
Wished me in facebook, also flooded my wall posts LOL!
Anyway, thanks for your great wishes! So touched by you people, especially some of you who aren't close to me or my old friends/teachers. HAHA :D!

15. Jasmine & Kevin, great people in my life ♥
Wished me in advance, also counted! Greatly appreciated for your wishes! :D
Keep each other in prayers :D!

16. Ms Elizabeth Lim
Also wished me in school a day before & SMSed me yesterday.
Thanks for the wishes! :D

17. Hauen the pro designer
Thanks for your wishes in facebook in advance! You're the first person who wished me in facebook! :D
Awesome, huh. Next time try to be first person at 12am! (:

18. Papa & Jonathan, my crazy brother!! ♥♥♥
They wished me when they got home last night! Lol! I guess they are the last persons who wished me of the day yesterday =p! Glad enough, although I didn't celebrate with them with a cake this time round (:


Want to know what are my presents, haha?
Not now, sorry.
Perhaps tonight, or tomorrow or the next update(:
I'm getting more tonight & tomorrow(:

SEE YOU, ALL!
Photos taken yesterday, uploaded in facebook(:

No comments: