Hello.
Today really very tired. I really cannot tahan! T.T Anyway, school was okay okay. Confident that i will pass my EMaths standard test that i did today(: Hmm, i slept in class for a hour during EL lesson but my teacher usually don't teach, just talking about class/school matters. And i fell asleep for a hour, no one woke me up until everyone stood up and greeted teacher before he left. I was like O.O. Surprising that i could sleep for a hour =X.
Anyway, stayed back for CCA. Before i went for CCA, was playing badminton with friends at the hall. Fun! ;D I will be playing badminton again on Saturday, looking forward to it (: Anyway, CCA was okay okay. Tiring. Had to practice songs like mad and moved instruments. Packed instruments. By the time i got out of the sch, it was almost 7pm. Dad was nagging, it isn't my fault -.-. Headed home.
Ate dinner and another dinner is here, pizza, lol? Okay, see you people. I need to go settle my things. Tmr maybe updating, depends. Because probably by the time i get hm tmr, it was like nearly 12am =X.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment