Friday, April 4, 2008

03/04

Helloo.

Just finished eating my supper. Today is really a long day, you see the time, it's nearly 1am! School was fine. Had a sleepless night last night again T.T Was dismissed from my class nearly 1pm. Went to eat lunch before helping out the instruments and our stuffs. Off we went to VCH.

It was so messyyyy. Still helped with the instruments and everything. Went to the changing room ard 4pm plus after our earlyyyy dinner. Rested awhile before we went to change and make up. It was so chaotic. Imagine around 40 people in a small room!.. Got ready. Went for the full-dress rehearsal and went out somewhere to rest before we had our performance.

We couldn't watch the concert too. So, slacked around the hall. Took some photos with Hauen too(: Later, stand-by for performance. I couldn't find my djembe! Took the spare one which was actually not mine but it was soo heavy and long. I nearly cried that no one helped me.

Soon, Stacy, Jamie and one more girl, i couldn't see who was that, helped me. Thank you! I appreciated that very much! Performed 2 songs! Not that bad, not very good either. But i still managed to go through the performance at a concert with the band. After performance, went outside.
Rested outside again. Slacked here and there, nothing much. Had to wait till the whole concert ended. Then, we could move all instruments out.

I felt so pissed actually that we all put the instruments at the 2nd floor, outside the lift. No people, no instrument moving. Everything is just stuck there. I went to help out instead with the PM girls. Anyway, i don't blame the PB girls because i knew that they were doing other things too. But at least, some of you could come and help at the lift there instead. Oh well, i don't blame anyone of you(:
So, I helped until all instruments were clear and went downstairs.
Found my bag from Vanessa. Thanks for that! But couldn't find my shoebag and uniform! I had to go like telling everyone where they are!

Everyone mentioned that they didn't have it and i was pissed again. But i don't blame anyone. In the end, i found them with Afiqah's help. Thanks for that! Headed back to school. Helped with all instruments. Some PB girls and most CB girls went home and left with like half of the PB and few CB girls to help out. So, i had no choice. Helped out like mad and my dad n bro had to wait for me for like a hour?! askfsjlfjsfjsdfds..! We finished everything after 12am! T.T

I nearly die. No more energy. No more food. No more water. I'm dying. Reached hm like 1230am already. Sooo tired. What a busy week again! T.T May God bless me for another day tomorrow. 2.4km run, which i hate the most! =X Sigh.
Overall, i did enjoy the performance although there were some certain matters that i was not happy with. But again, i don't blame any single of you! (: Okay, i have to go already. It's after 1am n i have to go school tmr as usual~ Really crazy, yeah? I don't have a choice. Nights people! ^^

No comments: