Saturday, May 17, 2008

17/05

Hellooooooooo! :D
Had a great time with my close ones after my CIP in the morning; ends in afternoon.
CIP was at St. Joseph's Home, at Jurong! So far -.-.
The elderly there, so poor thing. Most are sick and needs help at all times.
Hmm, performed for them. Nothing much.
Met Elaine outside my school and headed to ECP. Btw, thanks Elaine for meeting me to go together. I didn't expect that! (:
Went to bowling centre to look for Kor and Yuki when we reached.
Later Nette and Joey came.
Went blading.
I suck at it =X. Thanks to Nette that she was helping me all times. And sorry that i have to hold you so tight =X. You know the reason, I'm scared! XD
Well, i also learnt something about blading.
When we took a rest at somewhere very far from the kiosk, i didn't blade already. I walked back with Xuehui.
Returned the blading stuffs before we went to eat.
Ate at Changi Village. Awesome! :D
We ate so much. Kor, Elaine and me drank 2 big big cups of sugarcane, imagine that =X.
After eating, went bowling.
Fun fun, thanks Yuki for teaching me. I striked twice after that, didn't already. Hahah, but at least i have learnt how to bowl now.
I learnt something from blading and bowling today, thanks everyone :D
Hmm, after bowling, headed to Potong Pasir MRT and i headed home.

Thanks Kor, Nette, Elaine, Joey, Char and Yuki for this great day today! Also, not forgetting God. It has blessed our day and weather was good. I love this day; 170508! :D
Okay, me going off soon to hit the bed. Very tired.

No comments: