But maybe at this moment.
Again i want to say: I don't let people being affected by me too much although i have many many problems in my head. I told this to Victor already.
I hope the others will understand too although today situation happened.
Anyway, i shall not elaborate the matter here too much either.
Went dinner with family at ECP. Finally, we could eat together again. Usually when i'm around, my brother isn't around and when he's ard, i'm not ard. But today, we managed to eat together at 9pm -.-. Had to fetch my brother first before that =X.
Anyway, tmr have things to do. I'm really tired. I'm really tired. I'm really tired. I'm really having enough of these. Have problems, but don't extend until like what, sigh sigh. Feel like screaming -.-. Anyway, i'll be alright. I always say this, but it happens when i'm having good time(:
Okay, good night people. Tmr, Veask Day! Nothing special to me. Cya~
No comments:
Post a Comment