what's happening to life? =(
i've so much problems already..
and now..
my grandpa has problem again..
my older cousin called my mum that he has chest pains..then few minutes, called again and said that he can't talk already..called the ambulance and..
ZOOMMM my mum went off to their house at Yishun.
I'm all alone at home again.
facing mosquito bites on my legs again T.T
facing so much hw..still doing at this moment..
dinner alone again.
i was about to eat dinner with mum then this happened =(
Dear God,
I pray for my grandpa..that nothing serious will happeen pleaseeee! =(
I pray for strength for myself to finish ALL my work before i go zz tonight.
I pray that everyone had a good day today!
In the name of Jesus Christ.
Amen.
school was fine today.
feeling annoyed, lack of zz :X
sigh.
what's happening everywhereeeeeeee? =(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment