Happy Deepavali !
Today, my day was spent with family and now, alone @ home.
I was woken up by my mum =.=
I wanna to sleep more ! No choice, she chased me out of bed to go breakfast with her n my dad.
Ate @ TPY with parents.
I'm really sick of TPY :X
Thurs - TPY
Sat - TPY again
Tdy - TPY again, again
This coming Thurs - TPY again, again, again
Lol !
Went maternal grandparents' place, after that ! Has been months that i went there again, wheee !
I felt that i've grown tall.
I'm almost same height as my grandpa :X
Nice to see my grandparents again !! Long time didn't see/talk to them.. They are more close to me than my dad's side. Because they watched me grow since young, until when i was P5..the time i moved to SK
Home, after that.
Facing the PC and doing stuffs until now.
I'm super hungry !!
Hav to wait for my parents, since i didn't want to go my paternal grandparents' place.
Now i'm avoiding myself from going there so much.
I don't want get reminded of my late grandpa too much.
I want to carry on with my life =)
Finally i'm not going out tmr.
Wed - school to see principal =.=
Thurs - exercising time !
Fri - i think probably evening, going out. At least i can rest in morning, afternoon.
Sat - Badminton !
Sun - usual stuffs.
Okay see you all ! I'm starving :X..
Updated @ 745pm !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment