I'm back again !
Okay, i'm going to update a proper one about today !
I know my posts are kinda confused =X
Hmm today.
Nono, last night. I didn't sleep until 5am, but woke up ard 7am.
Had breakfast then service @ Wesley.
Worship songs and songs done by different ministries were very awesome ! I love them !
Sunday fellowship after service.
I was only the youth. Yanyu came late =.=..
Lunch tog with others.
Aloy, Yanyu and me went airport, met Joey and YK there.
We did our stuffs until evening.
We welcomed the penang trippers back !! Guess they were surprised again ?! =)
Went dinner @ Yishun before heading home, but didn't eat much.
Food not nice !! =.=
Now waiting for supper lol :X..
Okay.
Will update again.
See you all ! Tmr public holiday ! Whee !! :D
Updated @ 1130pm !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment