Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Gosh!
I supposed to finish up the assignments that i mentioned last night.
I was studying accounts and FELL ASLEEP! =.=..
Hmm?
Someone asked me to read some verses from bible and i did..
Something popped in my mind.
Share with you all, what i've read..

John 15:9-17
As the Father has loved me, so have I loved you. Now remain in my love.
Reminding me that God's love has remained there for me.
If you obey my commands, you will remain in my love, just as I have obeyed my Father's commands and remain in his love.
Telling me that what i'm instructed to do, go ahead and do it. God'll love you whatever you have done(obeyed).
I have told you this so that my joy may be in you and that your joy may be complete.
Saying that whatever you have done, you'll have peace(joy may be in you) and everywhere is in peace.
My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.
Always love one another like you love God, no matter what.
Greater love has no one that this, that he lay down his life for his friends.
Willing to have that love for other people than ownself.
You are my friends if you do what I command.
Whatever you do, you are a friend not a servant to God.
I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for have made known to you.

Friends doesn't know one another that well, but I still do it as it has made known to me.
You did not choose me but I chose you and appointed you to go and bear fruit-fruit will last. Then the Father will give you whatever you ask in my name.

In fact, I'm not supposed but always happen that ended up with me doing it and God'll reward you(but i never ask for that, it's all my willingness)
This is my command: Love each other.
Always love one another - God always says that, reminding us.

This is telling me something that i've done and what God has said to me.
Main purpose of this is:
Love each other.
I know I've done/said something relating to this. - Father in Heaven, forgive me on these.

Okay, gotta to go.
Need to finish up my stuffs, before tuition in afternoon.
See you all !!


Updated @ 730am !

No comments: