Monday, November 10, 2008

YO!

Went to bed last night after updating my entry.
And i woke up nearly to 12pm today!
12 hours of sleep !!!
I think this is 2nd/3rd time already during holidays =p..
Dragged myself out to meet my mum for lunch @ Kovan.
Got home nearly to 5pm.
So sickening. I was complaining and complaining.
I didn't want go out of the house today.
Yet, I went out for my mum's sake =.=..
I WAS SUPPOSED TO STUDY TODAY =.=.. Ended up listening to Christian songs after i got home.
I'm still tired, feeling sleepy O.o
Hopefully I can study tonight.

Tasks I must complete tonight:
- Caroline's journal entry
- Caroline's HW - compre/compo
- Accts WS (to be brought on wed's extra lesson)
- Accounts Revision
Will update again after i'm done with thesee..

Oh yes!
My shorty brother..(btw, it's my blooded brother NOT my sworn brother)
He is going to Scotland this sat, gonna be away for 2 weeks !!
Oh damn, i'm so jealous of him. He went to China(Beijing) and Australia(Gold Coast) last year.
Also, he went to 2 countries earlier on. I can't remember the countries' names.

At same time, my uncle is coming back from China (bringing his girlfriend back from her homeland) =.=..
I'm so jealous !
I didn't go for holiday since last 2 years, execpt HK (band cultural exchange programme) last year.
S'pore is soooooo boring !
But i'm occupied though. Thanks to MHI, all those events ! =)
Okay, gotta to go..


Updated @ 645pm !

No comments: