Gosh it's nearly 12am !
Today..I were out almost the whole day >.<
Didn't study today, damn !
Maybe later O.o
Late morning, went down to CSH with XH and YK.
Met the teachers and my little juniors there.
Had a nice chat with Mr Wu, my long time favourite teacher lol.
Hmm, left in afternoon.
Headed to VSA Bedok for practice until 8pm plus.
Finally got home almost 10pm!
Sooo tired.
I feel so insulted today, don't know why.
I feel like quitting everything.
Guess i'm mad again =.=
Okay never mind.
I don't want to say so much, people get hurt 'cos of me =X..
Tmr, will be out the whole day AGAIN !
Jiayou ~
A prayer before i end my post =)
Dear Father in Heaven,
I pray for everyone and myself for Your wisdom, strength and peace !
Peace and Joy in our hearts, minds and souls !
In Jesus's name.
Amen.
Updated @ 1145pm !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment