Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My fifth post for the day.

What am i doing? Updating again and again =.=
I've been thinking over again and again.
Should i forget it ? Should i do something ? - wtf..there's nothing i can do -.-

Hmm?
Some people asked me to cheer up.
Some people are annoying me.
Some people are confusing me.
Then, what shld i do?

I've been thinking all day along..zz, my brain will burst one day =.=
Okay, i'm not going to update any more for today !
It's nearly to 12am already.
Enough, enough.
I'm seriously mad enough =.=..

I've been studying every single day since this week started, but another lousy week..
I wanted to have a better week,very much.
People not annoying me.
Not confusing me.
Happiness please. Peace, please. Not anger, unhappiness, moodiness, sadness etc.
It is like destroying the whole of me.

Now holidays leh.
I want a peaceful mind. I want to study and finish up ALL revisions within one month, before MHI christmas party please.

I'M NOT COMPLAINING.
I'M NOT RANTING.
I'M NOT NAGGING.
I'M NOT SCREAMING AT ANYONE.

I just want peaceeeeee ! Joy brings to the world !
End of my fifth post !

Dear Father in Heaven,

Please bless everyone and myself with happiness, peace and joy inside ourselves.
Also, with peaceful minds, souls !
In Jesus's name.

Amen.


Updated @ 1130pm !

No comments: