Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hi,

I've not been blogging good recently.
Hmm.
Many things have happened, and i can't reveal here because some aren't meant for people to know.
Someone asked me last night: Why focus on bad points?
Why i've been sighing away, is because of this matter.
I've been emotional, hurting and wanting to cry everyday. EMO. But i don't want that, so i always control myself.
But i don't think people know?
Ok never mind.
SELF-CENTREDNESS - my bad point. Most of you may agree.
I think it's my words whatever i say, and from my blog. Perhaps my actions too.
LACK OF PATIENCE - it has been my bad point till then.
I'll say it's a gene from my dad, he is also impatient. But, again people will not believe and insist me to change if i'm willing.
Hmm, anyway.
Again, i'm too self-centredness - talking about myself.
But i think that's totally WRONG to me.
Perhaps i'm wrong instead.
I think there're more abt me till then.
Since everytime when problems occur, i get hurt.
I get scolded in return.
Anyway, not only one person tell me this.
More than one, mind you.
Yeah yeah, self-centredness again. Whatever. Don't you know that it hurts me?
Ok i think i must say this:
I'm the cause of everything.
I cause everything to be bad and sour.
I'm a baddie.
Okay with you all?

Sigh, i don't wish to write further more.
Everything is so difficult, but not impossible.
People out there.
Don't ask me why and questions here and there, about this. Don't even mention about this matter in front of me, otherwise you will die in the hands of me =X..
But, some people knows more about this.
I'm sure they will come saying that: WHY TYPE IN YOUR BLOG?
Sigh.

Oh, now happy things.
I went to watch the movie(The Coffin) last Sunday.
The first horror movie i watched in my life.
But it don't look horror to me, although there're some horror parts.
Anyway, it's nice.
Nothing much moreee.


Update again, another time.
Gonna get ready soon, to go down to my primary school.
Hmm.
Today is PSLE's results day.
Wonder who is gonna be the highest. Gonna find out later, lol.
See you all ~


Updated @ 810am !

No comments: