I want to say something too.
Someone also talked to me last night.
Not the same person, btw.
This person knows that i'm hurt by all these, but still i don't get it(something else).
Well, after i say all these..some of you or that person will know who i'm talking about.
That person told me to:
Stay strong.
If (this person) can do it, i also can.
Another person told me:
Be patient in ALL aspects.
Believe in God in all those.
No one is perfect except God.
Okay, answer is 2 persons told me all these. But there're more, hiding themselves.
Don't want to tell me. I know who they are.
And i can't reveal here.
Too personal. But some people may know.
Both of them are my close ones, yet the older ones.
WTF..
I just realised some things in me.
I guess i'm a bad friend.
good friend to some people.
close friend to some people.
being good and close, is it hard for me as well? - i even don't know who to trust.
A bad sworn sister. (mei/jie).
sworn mei to some people.
sworn jiejie to some people.
Being the younger and older one to different people, really hard for me. Don't you think so?
I realised whatever i do.
Cause many problems.
Cause envy/jealousy to be there.
I guess i'm also a bad daughter to my parents, a bad sister to my blooded brother.
Always go out.
Refuse to listen to them sometimes.
I'M REALLY A BAD GIRL. Oh sian.
Okay, things here are kinda messed up.
I just have to stay strong, be patient in all aspects.
Look out in all ways that WTF is wrong with myself.
Okay.
Gotta to go. See you all ~
updated @ 9am !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment