I want to be a GOOD girl lah.
Treat me as a human, can anot?
Don't treat me until like i'm an alien or whatever.
I'm not someone who you can control huh.
I'm a girl.
I'm a human who has bad and good points.
I'm Joyceee.
Whatever you've been treating me, sounds like not the Joyce you know, eh.
Bad point, tell me.
I do something wrong, tell me lah.
I'm just 15 years old !
15 years of my life, must i suffer this much?
Like making me that i don't want to live anymore. People, come and kill me lah.
Don't like me, kill me lah.
Like me, don't make use of me. Can anot?
Ok example..
Last few Sundays, Caroline kinda scolded me in front of everyone in MHI.
For what? - For my own good.
Until now, i still can remember what she did to me.
And how badly i embarrassed myself.
See...!
Tell me, tell me.
Not angry at me, scold me, hurt me, backstab me.
For what? WTF.
Get it anot, people? Ahiyo.
Just.
15 years old leh!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment