Life is so unpredictable..
I'm out of everything.
OUT OF MHI CHRISTMAS PARTY.
I know some people are trying to talk me out.. but i tell you all, it gonna be pointless because i have made up my mind.. i'm seriously sorry.. but i don't wish to embarrass myself in the end.. =(
OUT OF D-GEN BAND.
OUT OF MHI OUTREACH ACTIVITIES.
Let me out please. Why cannot? I seriously want to be out, then some people'll be happier.
People happy, i'll be happy as well.
If you want to see me, then see me on Sunday @ church.
Anyway, i'll stay in MHI tuition until my O levels end. But i'll be only there on Tuesday afternoons. For Friday evenings, perhaps some of them.
Guess some people'll be happy.
I'm VERY sorry to those people who cares for me. I have let you all down.
But i have suffered very much.
I may just end my life one day if i continue like this.
Yeah, i'm very self-centredness and impatient.
Give up on me? Go ahead.
I will give up on you people either.
Okay enough.
I guess i'll just have my schoolmates, friends and God..
Studying throughout..
Finish my secondary school, Poly and go on with my life..
I think it'll be better.
For those who wants to see me again, contact me. I'm sure that most of you have my contacts..
updated @ 1120pm !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment