YO!
Gonna post what i've learnt from SF last Sunday.
Although i missed half of it, i managed to get them from MHI website and learnt from thereee.
Jesus will come again
How do we know whether Jesus is coming back again?
John 14:2-3
(v.2) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go prepare a place for you. (v.3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you unto myself, that where I am , there ye may be also.
(I'm going to prepare a place and if I have done that, I will come and take you together with me.)
Acts 1:11
(v.11) Which also said, Ye mean of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
(Men of Galilee, you do not need to continue to look at the sky. You saw Jesus go up to heaven. Like that, he will come back again.)
When is Jesus coming again?
We do not know but still should be prepared !
Matt 24:36
(v.36) But of that day and hour knoweth no mean, no, not even the angels of heaven, but my Father only.
(No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, not the Son, but only the Father.)
How will He come?
Matt 24:36
(By clouds of heaven with power and great glory)
Acts 1:9-11
(v.9) And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. (v.10) And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; (v.11) Which also said, Ye mean of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.
(He will come back in the same way that you have seem Him go into heaven)
Warnings to help us prepare?
Matt 24:5,7,10
(v.5) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.
(the Christ, and shall deceive many)
(v.7) For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom; against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
(famines & earthquakes are the warnings)
(v.10) And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.
(away from faith and will betray)
How shall we prepare?
- Be ready at all times
Luke 12:40
(v.40) Be ye therefore ready also: for the Son of man cometh at an hour when ye think not.
(must be ready but not expecting him)
Encouraged to face sufferings and persecution to be ready for that.
That's what SF last Sunday is all about.
So sad that i missed church svc as well. Hmm, not detailed much when i tried to find out.
Anyway it's okay.
I gotta to go.
Update again..
Life is unpredictable..
I've still decided to be out of MHI things.
But I'll still continue to go church svc.
For SF, i can't say anything yet.
Let me think over it again again .. Give me time first ..
See you all !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment