Hello.
Supposed to update last night, but didn't.
Came home late & i was very tired.
Anyway, today again very tired.
School then CCA.
Couldn't rest during CCA - straight from 245pm all the way to 545-6pm.
Furthermore, bused & trained home - standing from Bedok, all the way to Sengkang.
It's really so far & I nearly collapsed !!
1234567890 stations between Bedok & Sengkang !
Enough of rants.
It's going to be 4 years already & i've one more year to go which is next year.
CCA was good in the first place, but turned ''sour'' when almost end of practice.
This instructor was disappointed(what i heard from leaders) & walked out of the music room.
I wonder what went wrong.
I guess everyone was doing our jobs.
To this instructor:
It's only 2nd practice of this song, man. Take it easy. With that attitude, you're simply giving us a difficult time, especially when we are working hard to make perfect music.
Anyway, what i heard was that he was unwell. - Whatever it's. Take care lor.
Okay enough.
People who wants to irritate/annoy me:
YOU BETTER SHUT UP & GET RID OF MY SIGHT
before i go scold right in front of your face !
ps. I'm just warning some people.
Because !
I'm not in the right mood nowadays.
I'm facing some stress matters !
Obviously, i hope to get them solved asap.
Gosh, my post is long !
Okay, gotta to go. See you !!
-updated @ 920pm
No comments:
Post a Comment