Monday, January 26, 2009

How was my day today?
It's nothing much.
I was affected very much till then.
Cancelled all my plans.
Spent half of my afternoon @ home - crying & sleeping.
The rest of the day, was @ Yishun.
Went bowling with cousins - the only time i enjoyed alittle.
Didn't know that my dad play bowling - surprised (:
I love my dad ! I love my mum !
Although i was upset with them, i still love them !
No matter what, i still love my family.
Still affected though.
Sorry people if i worry you.
I'm very sorry to those who i was supposed to go their places today & tomorrow.
Due to some family matters, i've to cancel everything.
I'm glad for your understanding !
Okay, gotta to go.
Need to do some stuffs & off i go sleep.
Breakfast with family tomorrow.
Lunch with family.
Dinner with family.
My CNY is all spending time at home & with my families (dad's side & mum's side).
After tomorrow, i'll be back to school & down for CCA.
Goodnight all !
-updated @ 1120pm

No comments: