Back home a moment ago !
I'm really tired, fell asleep in the train =x
Slept after 12am last night.
Out of a sudden, i woke up @ 5am this morning.
I thought of jogging at that moment, but i couldn't really wake up.
Went back to sleep until my alarm vibrates.
Went church service @ 830am, so super early leh !
Went SF (did by Pat & Caroline), after that.
SF was good, they made us act out what we understood from their teachings about God.
At the same time, we had fun !
I could see Pat & Caroline laughing so hard, lols !
Well done, Pat & Caroline !
A good way of leading SF & making people understand.
WT, learn from them !
Went off after awhile.
Lunch & bought stuffs @ Bugis.
Later, in evening should be nothing much.
Okay gotta to go.
Time to work again !
I'm really getting more and more busy & tired everyday.
See you all !
ps. sermon @ church svc will be posted in the next entry for those who missed !
No comments:
Post a Comment