Busy doing work.
So sucky when comes to projects.
It's just hard for me to get a group.
Well, i just do the project myself -________-
Anyway, nothing much.
I need disclipine !
Oh, sigh.
Anyway, busy weekends are soon over.
A new week ahead.
Mostly, i just get more busy everyday.
I need some focus too.
Just heard that i lack of focus. Know why?
Lack of sleep. Lack of energy.
But i don't wish to explain back, which may cause more arguments, sorta of.
Anyway, i accepted it.
Eh, if you don't know what i'm talking about, just forget it.
Okay, gotta to go.
I'm still in the middle of finishing up my work.
Still, no focus.
Again, why?
Multi-tasking. I need to stop it.
ps. the sermon from today service, i'll update it later on.
i'm not free at the moment !
thanks & my apologies.
Goodnight all !
No comments:
Post a Comment