Blogging again.
Hmm?
Argh, what's wrong with me?
Last night was a slight argument with this person.
And, just now another slight argument with another person.
WTF. what's wrong with me?
Am i trying to affect the relationship between these 2 people & myself ?
I guess i'll leave these alone.
I, myself, have to cool myself down first when i'm already so frustrated.
I'M SORRY !
You see, i'm just affecting everyone in this stupid thing.
Don't get affected by me please.
I'm really stupid & silly ):
REALLY STUPID.
SILLY.
I should stop blogging on these crazy stuffs, oh my damnit !
Okay, thanksgiving to God for the day !
No matter what, i still worship Him & love Him !
Today, didn't go CCA.
Sick - still coughing & everyone is complaining of afraid that i'll pass the virus -.-
Zzz.
Okay, will update again.
See you !
-updated @ 915pm
No comments:
Post a Comment