Hello.
So many negative thoughts today, wtf.
Still, i thank God for today good weather !
I supposed to stay back in school till 5pm, i sorta escaped.
I've been running away from staying back.
Why leh?
Yeah, sick. But, i think i'm sorta abit mad.
Thinking negative things.
Now cough & flu -__________-
Still, i'm staying strong ! But mostly, i can't go for band yet.
Staying in aircon for 3-4hours, will make me feel more worseeeee ):
Seeing doc @ polyclinic tmr, hopefully.
Cheaper than the private clinic !! It's sooo freaking expensive !
Erm?
Saturday; Study & Play time !
It gonna be a sorta crazy day for me !
Okay, gotta to go !
ps. i failed my freaking 3 tests already ! bio test tmr ! phy test next week !
WTF. I need to catch up already.
Failing 3 tests at the beginning of the year, is really sucky !! ):
I need some positive thoughts ! Gosh !
See you all !
-updated @ 7pm
No comments:
Post a Comment