Saturday, February 7, 2009

I'm truly sorry to those who i showed my stupid attitude !
And i shouldn't stay on for the CNY party just now.
Showing my 'bad mood' face, would destroy the fun.
I refused to participate in the games.
I refused to take pictures.
I refused to talk to people much.
I refused to join my girlfriends.
What's fcuking wrong with me? ):
I'm sorry, everyone !
Especially Joe Eng & Zhou Meng ! You have done a good job.
A pity that i didn't participate.
I'm not in the mood of playing.
I think i'm under stress, sorry people.
I know you all care.
But just that, i've changed.
I don't know why either.
My stupid face, my stupid attitude ):
Okay enough of this.
I even didn't join my family for the gathering.
wtf.
But, I'm grateful that my parents understand this =x
Okay, gotta to go.
Not in the mood, to write anything further.
Goodnight.

No comments: