A usual Sunday.
The Joyce whom you know has changed.
Mixed feelings.
My mood has been changing every minute every single day.
Wish i have never gone to SF today.
I had already said.
My stupid attitude only shows people, which i don't want.
All the best to those who are going for mission trip !
I won't be going this year & next year.
Next year O levels ):
ALL THE BEST.
I will serve MHI when time is ripe.
Got home after SF.
Parents are unusually quiet and my brother is crazily mean, as usual.
Even I sense my family is going wrong.
What's happening to us?
God, i need your strength & wisdom on us.
Bless me & my dad, who are down with cough !
Give my mum strength !
Please bless everyone with your Almighty strength although they are not Christians.
I believe that one day they will get to know You.
Okay, gotta to go.
I'm not in right mood & still sick. See you all !
Have a blessed week (:
No comments:
Post a Comment