Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Feelings are horrible ):
..
..
I wish to go back to old times, when people appreciate one another.
I'm treated as invisible now ):
..
..
Should i continue this relationship with others?
Friendship will stay.
But..
I don't want to say out here, but obvious to some of you.
..
..
Or, the best is to stay with my family every weekend, every each day, every free time.
I hate especially when people put my exams together with the friendship/relationship with me ):
..
..
Will you tell me?
Especially YOU.
I want to know! Give me some faith, some honesty. Backstab me if you want.
If you don't want this relationship, then tell me straight to my face.
I want to know the truth !
Tell me please.
..
..
If YOU didn't read my blog after days, days - FORGET IT.
I'll not bother about it till then ):
Don't assume that it's you when you read my blog - obviously that person can sense if he/she realise what he/she has done to me.
..
..
I wonder this person'll remember when Friday comes. If not, how about 8 months & 2 days later?
See you all ! - I'M ALRIGHT BTW.
Just pouring some thoughts/feelings here.
Besides it, i'm really alright.
NO WORRIES (:
Not like someone who blogs and acts emo infront of people =x

No comments: