Super tired & headache.
..
..
..
Didn't join the girls for captain ball today, too tired & my legs gonna break soon ):
I didn't expect my darling to follow me, haha (:
Surprised that she actually wanted to go because of me, but in the end both of us went home to rest (:
..
..
..
I didn't manage to wait for my dad last night, too tired ):
I wonder whether to make up for his birthday this sunday O.o
Together with his present that i gonna buy on saturday (:
..
..
I slept early last night, earlier than 11pm & yet, i couldn't wake up this morning & refused many times to drag myself out of the bed !
So irritating lah, lols O.o
..
..
Tomorrow, ends early & home to rest before out in the evening (:
Exams are coming & I need to accompany my mum more at homeeeee.
Staying at home is my first priority (:
..
..
Gotta to continue studying. See you all !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment