Headache the whole day ):
Again, i fell asleep during the last 2 periods --- wtf? can something motivate me to stay awake?!
BUT ! I slept early than 11pm last night ! wtf lah !
Elbow hurts ):
I pray that the elbow pain can lessen until my exams end.
..
..
I need it to write my papers !!
No time to find out what happened ):
But, i remembered that i knocked it against something hard long ago & the pain started today ):
..
..
Left school with the girls.
Had to ask some of them to carry my 3 damn heavy books =x
I know i sounded bad ):
But, help me pleasee.. at least ! (:
THANKS, GIRLFRIENDS (:
..
..
I'm starting to get tired of life.
My mood starts to go down -____________________-
SOMEONE MOTIVATES ME PLEASE !
But, my actions still make my girlfriends laugh. Especially talking about our own friends (:
..
..
Tuition tmr, tuition on wed !
I gonna die soon =x
Thurs, finally last day of school of the week !
FRIDAY, NO SCHOOL.
BUT !
Have to study for exams next week ! ):
Jiayou, everyone. Yeah?
..
..
CAN'T WAIT..
to have a good sleep,
to buy my HDD,
to go sentosa & get tanned,
spend time with family & friends ! (:
..
..
Time for me to go!
See you all (:
..
..
p.s. Maybe updating again tonight.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment