Sunday, April 26, 2009

Still not feeling tired in any way (:
I thank God for giving me strength for today !
..
..
Went to church & SF.
A question popped out during SF, which i never think about it, in fact.
Because the fact is that we are hearing impaired for life.
I've to wear my cochlear for life too.
..
..
I will never have the chance to hear the real noise in surroundings.
Do appreciate if you are able to hear everything so well.
I wonder how the real noise is like.
..
..
I always believe that God plans us to go through these.
Maybe He put us into a test.
Who knows?
..
..
Went for late lunch.
Drank BBT at Toa Payoh.
COOL. I love it ! (:
..
..
Thinking what the next step will be like to me (:

No comments: