I THINK IT'S TIME.
Yeah, i lied that things are good. Things are getting opposite of good.
I'm sorry.
It's just that no one could understand how my parents are.
Yesterday morning was the first time that my daddy nearly beat me up ):
Over a very small matter, and yet things got worse
The feeling was so terrible.
Do my mum and daddy love me?
I wonder again and again.
Recently, my mum was furious about my results.
Yeah, i failed badly again.
I cried that night, but my mum and daddy didn't really care ):
Of course, I studied like mad beforehand.
My girlfriends are the witnesses, I even studied more than them.
Yet, the outcome is the other way ):
Tuition is the end as well.
Saddening ):
I want ! I don't have a choice, because all the while my mum don't really like me going tuition ):
I have to survive on my own.
I hope you all will still be there if I really need help.
Pray hard that I've the strength and wisdom and guidance to survive on my own all the way until N levels!
Anyway, I'm alright already.
I've planned for these 2 months to study until Sept.
1 subject for 3 hours in a day.
Hope I can pass N levels ! Pray hard (:
Don't get wrong ideas.
I still can go out, I still can go church.
But, i may reject anytime because I may not be able to finish studying what I'm supposed to within the day.
I may not be going church that often.
Again, depends whether I can manage (:
NO WORRIES PEOPLE.
See you all.
Please forgive me all the while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment