Not the right time for me to blog,
but I want to say some things to some certain people.
Friendship is something you cannot expect for more & something not to play with.
People are concerned about you, but you don't think that way.
Of course, people would feel the same way.
But, who knows that actually people in their hearts actually are caring for you?
For me, I'll be alittle straight-forward & ask.
I'm sure you know yourself, of what you did to me recently (you should know when that happened)
In my own life,
Friendship is something I will cherish as much as possible.
Sometimes if we have to let go, just do it (of course, it really hurts especially long friendship).
Yeah, i better stop here.
Not in the right mood, many feelings at the moment.
Update again another time.
Btw, not to worry. I'm alright (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment