ANNOYED AND HAPPY TODAY :D
Up and downs, huh.
I hate people to tell other people about my blog stuffs.
I'm not taking any pity, please take note of this :D
WTF.
I'm totally alright, remember i mentioned my situation is much better now.
Please get the fact right :D
Yeah, my dad isn't sending me to school. Today, tomorrow and maybe onwards.
Everyone should be glad for that.
Another thing is bloody hell, which is that teacher is gonna be our form teacher, whom is the senior HOD in my school.
How awesome, huh ):
Now happy stuffs, haha :D
I managed to go down to MHI and .. (don't tell you, ha!)
Anyway,
You are dearly loved by me :D
Today, I'm very notti. Heh, heh (someone called me that today, ha!)
Yeah, hope you like your birthday present(:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, IN ADVANCE (again)!
Okay, gotta to go.
School, tomorrow.
That's sucky):
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment